1. How And When Does the Company Collect Non-Public Personal Information?
In the course of selling tickets or other merchandise, we may collect and maintain certain nonpublic personal information that will help us to more efficiently perform various transactions. In addition, we may be required to share your personal information with certain entertainment organizations and venues (an “Event Host”) as part of our contractual relationship with them. Of course, if you wish to purchase tickets to an event and remain anonymous, you may purchase your tickets in person, directly through the Event Host’s box office(s).
We do not collect personal information (such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or credit card numbers) about you except when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis, or as necessary to perform various transactions. Some examples of personal information collected during your utilization of our services are your username, password, first and last name, address, birth date and email address. The following list is illustrative of some types of personal information collected, however it is not meant to be exhaustive:
- Your personal information may be collected as you:
- Become a registered user of the www.ttpresents.com Website and www.ongotickets.com
- Purchase tickets or admission to an event or venue
- Sign-up or subscribe for products or services that we may periodically make available
- Participate in special promotions
2. How and When Does the Company Use Non-Public Personal Information?
The Company may utilize your personal information in several discrete ways, including, but not limited to, any of the following:
- If you are purchasing tickets or admission to an event or venue, the Company utilizes your personal information to complete the purchase transaction and to communicate with you about your ticket order, ticket delivery or other inquiry.
- Whenever you purchase tickets or admission to an event or venue, we may be required to share your personal information with a third party credit card processor to facilitate completion of your transaction. The credit card processor may share the same information with your credit card issuer for the issuer’s use in connection with gathering data related to use of their cards, rewards programs or other purposes. www.ttpresents.com is not liable nor exercises control over any of the interactions between credit card processors, issuers, or the like. You are urged to read and become familiar with the privacy policies governing the use of your credit cards.
- When you purchase a ticket or admission to an event or venue, we may be contractually required to pass your personal information to the Event Host so that they may communicate with you about the event you are going to attend. Under those circumstances, we cannot offer you the option to opt-out from having your information passed to the Event Host, and www.triple3t.com shall not liable for the use of your personal information by the Event Host.
When you visit our Website, we may also gather certain information about the use of your computer that we aggregate with similar information collected from other visitor’s computers, which we use for statistical and other purposes (see “Aggregate Information” described in Section 4 below).
Third-party advertising companies utilize our Website to display ads of their choosing. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- www.ttpresents.com may share personal information to trusted third parties or agents who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or the provision of the Services to you. These third parties or agents may use your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform the services they provide to www.ttpresents.com, and are required to provide a comparable level of protection and confidentiality of your personal information.
- www.ttpresents.com may release your information if, at our sole discretion, we believe the release of your personal information is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation such as a court order or subpoena, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of www.triple3t.com f, (c) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of others, or (d) to protect against legal liability. Additionally, your personal information may be shared in the event of a business transfer.
3. Opting-out, Correcting and Updating Your Information
www.ttpresents.com utilizes Email as a vital and primary communication channel with registered users of this Site. By providing us with your Email address, you grant to www.triple3t.com (and its service providers) permission to communicate with you via Email for any purposes www.triple3t.com determines to be relevant to your use of this Site or your relationship with www.ttpresents.com, including, but not limited to, system messages, product updates, service announcements and other marketing messages. You may opt out of receiving any marketing messages that we may send to you.
Users who do not wish to receive marketing Emails are requested to contact www.ttpresents.com Client Services via Email (Support@ttpresents.com). Users are not able to UN-subscribe from system messages, product updates and service announcements, which contain important information about service notices and responsibilities. The Treatment Team Group occasionally communicates with its users via Email to provide information about requested services and regarding issues related to their account.
4. How Long Is Your Personal Information Retained?
If you are a registered user of our Website, we may retain your information as long as you maintain your registered status.
5. What Is “Aggregate Information” And What Does the Company Do With It?
Typically, as visitors browse our Website, our computers automatically collect information related to how certain features of our Website are used, the geographic region our visitors are contacting us from, and how many people visit our Website at any given time. We only use this information in the aggregate, which means that we only derive meaning from the sum of all such information gathered for a period of time and accordingly, we refer to this information as “Aggregate Information”. Aggregate Information includes, but is not limited to, your computer’s (i) Internet browser type (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5), (ii) IP address, (iii) resolution settings, (iv) platform type, and (v) originating URLs of referring web pages. We use Aggregate Information to (a) help diagnose problems with our computers, (b) administer our Website, (c) share certain generalized demographic information with Event Hosts and our advertising partners about visitors of our Website, and (d) provide our advertising partners with information regarding which visitors saw and clicked on certain advertisements on our Website. Aggregate Information does not contain any personal information of any of our Website visitors.
6. What Are “Cookies” And How Does the Company Use Them?
www.ttpresents.com may utilize The Adobe Flash Player (“Flash”), and Flash “cookies”, during your use of this www.ttpresents.com Website. Flash is an application and web tool that allows for rapid development of dynamic content. Flash uses technology to remember settings, preferences and usages similar to cookies but are managed through an interface different than the one provided by your web browser. To manage your Flash cookies you must access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website directly.
7. Data Quality and Security Statement
www.ttpresents.com takes commercially reasonably security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access to, unauthorized alteration, and disclosure of data. We use data security systems to encrypt your personal and financial information to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, and alteration of your information, or that your information will be obtained by unauthorized persons. Our electronic security measures are complemented by the physical security of our facilities and limited access to certain critical areas, such as our computer locations. Access and use of personal information is restricted to employees, third parties or agents with a need to know. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations with penalties specified for any breach of such obligations, and our management team and its engineers regularly review and update the integrity of this Site and the security of your Information. However, because of the increasing sophistication of computer hackers and others who would seek to invade our computer systems for the purpose of stealing information, damaging our systems or denying our systems’ ability to operate effectively to safeguard personal and financial information as intended, we make no promises as to the security of personal or financial information in our possession or the impenetrability of our computer systems under unusual circumstances or our computer system’s resilience to future sophisticated attacks. www.triple3t.com also, cannot safeguard any data stored on your own personal computer, or any public computer upon which you might elect to access this Site.
8. When Might Information Be Disclosed As A Matter Of Law?
We may disclose non-public personal information to unrelated parties in special cases when we have reason to believe that that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against a person or persons who may be causing injury to, or interference with, the rights or property of the Company (including our Website), computer users accessing our Website, or any third party. In addition, we may disclose information about individuals who access our Website to law enforcement agencies, judicial or government authorities, or to other individuals or entities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
9. Links To / From Other Sites
Our Website contains links to other Internet websites which we do not operate and, conversely, other Internet websites may contain links to our Website. We are not aware of and are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices, or content of such other websites. We encourage visitors to read and become familiar with the privacy policies maintained by such other websites.
10. Information of Minors & Children.
We do not target our Website or our products or merchandise for sale on our Website to children, and our Website does not seek to collect contact information from children under the age of 13. However, should we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information; ttpresents.com will take the necessary steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
If you are under the age of 13, please do not, submit any personal information to our Website, or ask us to email you. If you are under the age of 18, you should get permission from a parent or guardian before you email our Website, contact our Website, attempt to use our Website, submit information to our Website, or ask us to email you.
11. Nevada Privacy Rights.
Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to support@firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us:
The Treatment Team Group
8565 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Attn: Legal Department
13. Safe Harbor Compliance.
The Treatment Team Corporation complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
If you have any questions about the information that we collect on this site, your privacy or our security measures, please contact us at:
The Treatment Team Corporation
8565 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123